“We”, “us”, “our” and “Little Generation” refers to Little Generation ABN 88 605 187 530 (trading as Little Generation).
“You” and “your” refers to customers of Little Generation.
Little Generation is not responsible for the privacy practices of sites that are linked to our website via hyperlinks, banner advertising or otherwise.
What information do we collect?
The information we collect about customers includes your name, contact details, payment details, purchase history and preferences and interests regarding our products and services. We also collect information about your dealings with us, including from records of any contact we have with you by telephone, email or online.
When you visit our website, we may collect information about your computer, including your IP address.
We may also collect information about your use of our website using cookies. You can choose to decline cookies, but if you do so, you may not be able to fully experience our online interactive features.
How we collect and hold information
Where it is reasonable and practicable to do so, we collect your personal information from you directly when you purchase products or services from us, enter into arrangements with us, provide feedback/complaints to us or register details with us.
We take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. Your personal information is stored on a password protected server located in an access controlled secure location.
Why we collect and how we use information
We collect and use your information to:
- sell, deliver, manage, personalise and improve our products and services;
- process payments and refunds, and provide discounts;
- to communicate with you, and manage your feedback or complaints;
- better understand our customers’ requirements and preferences, conduct product and market research, and to provide offers that are of greater interest or benefit to you;
- undertake and manage promotions, competitions, marketing activities, direct marketing, database compilation, analysis of trends and demographics and other marketing or promotional activities;
- manage our supply arrangements, inventory and website;
- protect against fraud and theft;
- complete other transactions with you or on your behalf; and
- maintain and update our records.
We may also use your personal information to send you emails to invite you to complete a product review or send you targeted news, offers and promotions of our products and services. If you do not wish to receive these communications, you can opt-out by contacting us at the address listed below or clicking Unsubscribe after receiving an email communication.
How we disclose your information
We will only disclose information about you to third parties if required by law or legal process, or to companies who are responsible for parts of our service delivery – including delivery companies, suppliers and manufacturers.
In special circumstances – for example, if we were to sell our business or part of our business – your information may be transferred to potential purchasers and their advisers as part of that sale.
Accessing and correcting your information and questions
You can request access to your information or that your information be corrected by contacting us at the address below.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Online enquiry form: https://littlegeneration.com.au/pages/contact
Date: 6 April 2020